The "Silver Bullet" for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance. Matala Stainless Steel High Output UV Clarifier.
**The flow rates below are suggested for clarification of green water blooms only. Slower flow rates will increase the kill rate of water borne bacteria. Try to max out the recommended flow rate of the unit to get the best results for clarification.**
- High Quality lamp and quartz sleeve maintains high output of 254nm.
- 75 watt unit is a single lamp, 150 watt unit uses two lamps, 300 watt unit uses four lamps.
- Quick and simple installation.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- Includes 17' power cord with in line transformer
- 2" inlet / outlet male threads.
*Not intended for use in salt water aquariums.*
141 - 75 watt
(peak flow rate 3,000gph) For up to 7500 gallon pond.
Suggested Retail Price $761.00
142 - 150 watt
(peak flow rate 6,600gph) For up to 15,000 gallon pond.
Suggested Retail Price $1248.00
143 - 300 watt
(peak flow rate 12,000gph) For up to 30,000 gallon pond.
Suggested Retail Price $2099.00
40 watt unit Same quality construction and specifications!
Available with 1-1/2" inlet/outlets
140 - 40 watt with 1-1/2"
Suggested Retail Price $455.00